STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET STRIP
WILL AND GRACE
Now, answers these questions:
01. Who is your favourite character from #2? I love Gil Grissom
02. Who is your least favourite character from #4? Noooooooooooooo! I love them all.
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? We find out Joey is a serial killer?
04. Who is your favourite ship from #6? Not a clue.
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? Grace and any ER doc.
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? Jack is my choice. We would dish dirt all day.
07. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change? Enough with the personal angst with Catherine that seems to come and go conveniently. What about her kid?
08.Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them. Ross and Rachel. It is predictable and funny.
09.If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? STUDIO 60 wins handily.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose? No need as they all got the same billing.
11.If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be? Not a clue.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2? I liked the one with the serial killers who were truck drivers.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it? I do not think I could get rid of any of them. This is why the show is my #1.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? Since #3 is still on the air.......
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person? Matthew Perry, sigh..