However, like some of my LJ pals, I am changing the rules to suit myself. So, one of the following is not true, one is kind of true, and the others are mostly true (like fiction). And, no tags here. Feel free to play with your own rules.
1. I am a licensed motorcyclist. I used to ride a lovely Kawasaki Vulcan around the backroads of Texas though I do not have any tattoos or leather apparel.
2. I went to school with Kevin Costner the year I lived in So Cal.
3. I am a huge Steeler fan (not something you tell folks in Texas if you want to live). I have a Terrible Towel and license plate and other memorabilia.
4. I smarted off to a cop my first day in Texas when he came to the door of my apartment and asked me if I had seen a colored person in the area. I asked what color the person was. Not smart but it did introduce me to some of the seedier side of the law in Texas in the 70s.
5. I have taught my cat several tricks (really, you can ask my hubby who is astonished that cats can be taught to do anything).
6. I dated a wrestler in high school and a Southern Baptist to boot.
7. I met my husband on Valentine's Day and married him less than 3 months later.
8. I worked on the original NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD film.