You will have to excuse the typos as i am using a new laptop. BUT here they are and I will correct this shortly. ETA: Here is a more coherent version, I hope now that I am sitting at a table! FOUR SEASONS BALLROOM IN COLORAO CONVENTION CENTER NEW COMMITTEE: VIRGINIA HAMILTON LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD Schneider Award (given for books featuring children with disabilities) children: Piano starts here: the young Art Tatum teen: Jerk California middle school: Waiting for Normal Odyssey: (given for excellence in audiobooks) HONOR: The Beautiful Cockroach Nation Martina Curse of the Blue Tattoo Elijah of Buxton I'm Dirty Winner: Absolutely True Diary of a Part-time Indian Printz: honor: Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing Nation Tender Morsels DisreputableHistory of Frankie Landau Banks winner: Jellicoe Road CS King illustrator: honor We are the Ship Before John was a Giant The Moon over Star winner: The Blacker the Berry text WINNER: WE ARE THE SHIP HONOR: Keeping the Night Watch Blacker the Berry Becoming Billie Holiday Steptoe: Shadra Strickland for BIRD Wilder: Ashley Bryan Geisel: honor: The chicken Said Cluck One Boy Stinky Wolf's Nail winner: Are You Ready to Play Outside Newbery: honor The Underneath!!!!!! Surrender Tree Savvy After Tupac and Dee Foster winner The Graveyard Book Caldecott honor A Couple of Boys Have the Best Week Ever How I Learned Geography A River of Words winner The House in the Night Batchelder: Garmann's Summer Tiger Moon winner: Morbito Guardian of the Secrets Edwards: Laurie Halse Anderson Arbuthnot: K. T. Horning Belpre: Ilustrator honor Papa and Me Storyteller's Candle What Can You Do with a Rebozo winner: Just in Case-Yuyi Morales text honor: Storyteller's Candle Reaching Out Just in case winner Surrender Tree Carnegie March On! Sibert honor Bodies from the ice What to Do about Alice winner We Are the Ship Morris Award (best first book for teens): A Curse as Dark as Gold