2. Have you ever smoked? Yes, for a very long time. I quit when I went to work at the university and had to go outside to smoke. C'mon, in the rain and cold? No, sir. My mother, though, bless her heart, smoked up to the day she died as did her father. I love De-Nial, but that is too much for me.
3. Do you own a gun? Heavens, no.
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Strawberry. Actually, I grew up with the stuff with the cool names that are so not PC (Injun Orhange, Chinese Cherry) and not Kool Aid. Mom seldom sprang for this stuff.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, they weigh you first thing. C'mon, and then you tell me my blood pressure is up???
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love them and prefer not to think about what is in them. Do not eat them often.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story. We watch the 24 hours of it when it runs on TNT each year.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? One cup of coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? Nope.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The opal my Mom gave me tied with the plain gold band on the left hand third finger.
11. Favorite hobby? Eating??? Reading, I mean, reading.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? More than likely.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Just for reading since I had the lasik surgery.
14. Middle name? Ann is the given one. Elizabeth is the confirmation name. Stewart is the one I use (maiden name)!
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? It is hotter than hell here. When will it be fall? How did I aggravate this shoulder?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, diet coke, coffee
17. Current worry? editor will not like what I have done so far on the book.
18. Current hate right now? News media creating news.
19. Favorite place to be? Virgin Islands, I think.
20. How did you bring in the new year? waking hubby to say Happy New Year.
21. Where would you like to go? England, Italy, Montana.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Thunderchikin might. LHAnderson already did, I gacked it from her. Who else???
23. Do you own slippers? Nope.
24. What shirt are you wearing? Tank top in bright blue.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have so do not know. Satin and silk do not do well in hot climates, I suspect.
26. Can you whistle? Yeah, but not well.
27. Favorite color? I go through phases. Blue, green, purple: anyting bright.
28. Would you be a pirate? No, do not like ocean going vessels. Long story....
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is running through my head.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Jo, Ruth, Mary Pat (my sisters)
31. Favorite boy's name? Henry (husband and son)
32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets, wearing leggings.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Scout snorting cat nip this morning.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Honda Pilot.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? ask to see scar on right knee one day and I will tell you the gory story.
36. Do you love where you live? I adore it. Yes, but not in July necessarily. I do love seeing the lake every day when I step outside the door. And the deer along the road. And the trees.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? You caught me. We have four. That is one for every person in the house. However, there are only two on at any time. One is not even connected. We just, like, have it. It waas Cali's and she did not take it with her when she moved to a dorm. Does it count if I grew up without one for years???