1. Hardcover or paperback, and why?
Hardcover. I want the new books right away. Though I guess I could say paperback as I tend to keep ARCs.
2. If I were to own a book shop I would call it…
Pearls before Swine? Nana's Book Shop? More than likely, NAKED READING
3. My favorite quote from a book (mention the title) is…
"They murdered him." Cormier's THE CHOCOLATE WAR
4. The author (alive or deceased) I would love to have lunch with would be ….
Living: John Green as lonmg as he brings Hank along, too
Dead: Shakespeare (I want to hear his take on the teachers who shove his work down out kids' throats)
5. If I was going to a deserted island and could only bring one book, except from the SAS survival guide, it would be…
ONE BOOK!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe a series????????
6. I would love someone to invent a bookish gadget that….
....adjusts the size of the book for planes...I get crazed when someone cranks back and I have to hold the book to one side.
a`q`q1q (this is Scout's contribution to the meme. He just jumped in my lap and typed with his feet)
7. The smell of an old book reminds me of….
8. If I could be the lead character in a book (mention the title), it would be….
Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With the Wind.
9. The most overestimated book of all times is….
Of all time? Anything by Charles Dickens (sorry Sr. Fabian)
10. I hate it when a book…
is written by someone because there are no good books out there (are ya listening Madonna, Katie, Maria, and the rest of you celebs?)
I tag anyone who wants to do this one...