1. Writing would proceed more smoothly if technology issues did not interfere. The words wanted to flow, but the Internetz was not cooperative.
2. Somehow my deciding to take a nap must send out a bat signal to lawn care workers, construction vehicles, and spamming phone callers.
3. When I post what I think is a clarification for students, it seems to elicit even more questions.
4. There are people who appear to be totally comfortable posting vitriol to social media.
5. Surveys do not ask the questions that would produce the best data. And those reporting out the surveys do not share how they were constructed or how respondents were selected. They would never pass muster at the university IRB.