1. Seeing Batman and Wonder Woman yesterday while waiting for a bus. There was some type of promotion going on, obviously, but it was still rather startling to be standing next to a statue of Churchill and seeing comic book characters at the same time.
2. Meeting some of the LJ community, most notably Lisa Yee. What a dynamic speaker!
3. Meeting Kelly Milner Halls in person. She has been a great pal on email and it was so nice to get a hug in person.
4. Having lunch with Shawn and Vickey and Matt.
5. Watching as we made CNN news because a huge slab of marble fell from the bank building right down the street for no apparent reason. After that, the street was cordoned off making traffic even worse.
6. Dinner with RH. How lovely to sit and talk shop all night long.
7. Scoring ARCs easily due to smallish crowds.
8. Getting to see Toronto finally without the back seat of a cab being involved.
9. Having time to sit and visit with friends I only get to see at conference.
10. Having my better half here with me.
So, so long, eh? See ya from the southern states as they say up here, eh?