1. The program from the National Book Award ceremony
2. The wrist corsage I received as a judge for the NBA ceremony
3. The ALAN Workshop program
4. Emergency books in case flights are delayed
5. Power cord for the computer
But the real unpacking I will do is not physical. I will be sorting through my notes, physical and mental, from these past two weeks. There is so much there to ponder. One of the reasons I love being active in this profession is that I get the chance to learn more and more about what I love: books and reading and kids.
And so I head home today, suitcases filled with things. But mind stuffed with ideas, plans, and so much more.